What Not To Buy: Under Wears

There are certain items in the ukay ukay store that I really would not recommend to buy. Never in my life would I dream of buying those items except if I am faced in a life-and-death situation.  Also, in my four years of ukay ukay experience, I have not considered these items existing in an ukay ukay store. They are thorns to my rosy ukay ukay experience, they ruin my enthusiasm for ukay ukay products and they pound my head like hell whenever I see them lying around the ukay ukay store. The items that I am talking about here are under wears: panties and bras.


Under wears are personal things, they are your life’s counterpart; you can never imagine life without them. Given its significance, under wears truly are necessities in life; but personal things are always personal, you can never give them or share them to someone especially to a complete stranger. The importance of under wears is never a reason for people to buy them at the ukay ukay store because they are cheap. Even though bras and panties are expensive, one must spare that fair amount to buy his/ her own. 

The thing about second hand panties is that they have been to someone's private part before, the panties have been stained with the owner's blood. Bottomline, second hand panties are really dirty and wearing one would make you an unhygienic person. A person with a poor hygiene is vulnerable to diseases and infections that could lead to long term health effects that could eventually lead to death.

Second hand bras are also banned in my ukay-ukay shopping list although they are way cleaner than second hand panties. But the reason why I do not buy second hand bras is that they do not fit my size. Aside from that, there are second hand bras that are not thoroughly cleaned, I can see some dirt and sweat marks on it. 

Know what you are worth of, do not settle for less than what you deserve. You deserve to have clean and brand new personal belongings, you have the right to allocate your money properly to the things that are necessary for your living. I discourage you to buy second hand underwears. Buying them lowers your self-esteem and your personality development. Do not just be a wise consumer, act like one. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment